Yes, as long as you have unavailability requests enabled (if you're unsure please raise a support ticket and we can help you). Assuming this is enabled the procedure is quite simple:
- Select 'Leave' from the dashboard.
- Click on the 'Leave Requests' tile.
- On the top right of the screen there is a button
- You can then select details such as the employee, location, status (approved, pending etc.), the date, time and recurrence.
- Note: You cannot edit Unavailability requests with the status 'approved'