Ability to build custom forms using user defined fields. This extends the capability for user-defined fields to provide additional value for employees, as well as other types of records. Additionally to report on the user defined fields has also been covered.
Please note this is only available to customers using the new onboarding function.
Create a User-Defined Form
- Navigate to Management>Settings>User-Defined Forms
- Click Add (+ button) on the top right
- Enter Name and Description then select Add
- Once added, select Eye icon to view and add to the form
- Click Add (+ button) on the top right to add field
- Enter the following;
- Order - If you enter 1, this field will appear at the top.
- Label - This will be displayed on the employee profile
- Tooltip - This will be displayed when a user hovers over the field to give an example of how to complete
- Placeholder - This only applies to text fields, and will be displayed inside the field until the user enters their own value.
- Data Type
- Boolean (Yes/No)
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Whole Number
- Decimal Number
- Date Only
- Field Level - define whether the field is Optional or Required
- Available? - checkbox to make this field appear on employee profiles
- Click Add to finalise
- Multiple User-Defined fields can be added to one form or multiple forms can be created depending on requirements.
- Navigate Back once form is complete
|17/10/2022||9.3 (Upcoming)||Ability to create User Defined Forms to gather additional information during onboarding|
Please sign in to leave a comment.