Roubler 9.7 was released on 4 May 2022 with the following new features, improvements and fixes.
Please watch our short demonstration webinar to see all these new and exciting features in action:
1. Improvements to new employee onboarding
1. Remove ABN field from employee onboarding steps - ABN would be pre populated on the invite form and doesn't require employee to be filled as part of onboarding flow. Applicable to AU region.
2. Remove STP category from onboarding steps - STP category would be managed by the hiring manager or payroll team. STP category to be hidden when sending an invite and will be set to Not applicable or Null by default. After onboarding it is upto the manager/employer to update the category through the employee profile based on which category the employee is eligible to be in. Applicable to AU region.
3. Add onboarding workflow to dropdown for hiring managers - Admin can create onboarding workflows but hiring manages are unable to choose and assign employees to a workflow as the feature is unavailable. This feature now enables hiring managers to choose a workflow and assign employees to it.
4. Fix the issue where resending an invite does not include the optional message but it gets defaulted to the original default message
2. Converting Mileage to expenses
This feature would enable users to submit a raw mileage and have the system convert that to a financial equivalent, to submit as part of an expense claim.
Partner/Super users have the ability to roll back committed timesheets to an authorised state
6. Leave Management
1. Sync standard hours accurately to fix leave balance calculations and costings. Applicable to AU, NZ and UK regions.
2. Add leave units to leave types to fix the leave balance issues
7. Pay rule engine
Enhancements made to fix the incorrect commencement date applied for new pay rule version.