1. Addition of ‘other’ countries to country drop down - Ability to add Ireland/other countries on address forms.
2. Improvements to demand rostering - Option to take existing allocated shifts into account when using demand templates.
3. Improvements to shift tasks - Ability to add duration to each tasks (minutes), the duration will not exceed the total length of the shift. The duration will be an optional field.
Note: The task duration will not flow through to timesheets or payroll
4. Revert/Rollback payrun to draft status - Rollback internal payruns to draft status - Only Admin and above can perform this action.
5. Successive MFA codes should not be valid at one time - It is possible to request a number of MFA codes in the space of a few minutes, with all codes remaining valid. Only 1 MFA code should remain valid at a time to reduce the risk of token guessing attacks.
6. Missing antivirus checks on file upload.
7. Security Vulnerability - URL manipulation by Managers giving access to staff they don't manage
Shows the employee's name on roster even if employee doesn’t have access to location
Employee selector on shifts and timesheets now match the employee list
CEOs and other managers at high-level locations, will no longer show up to store managers
8. Other minor changes to onboarding workflows resulted from infrastructural changes.
9. Reset to PIN has been made obsolete found in Management > Settings > Employee Settings. This is normally used when employee's email has been suppressed in the backend due to the following common reasons:
- The user doesn't exist > confirm with the user what is the username they are expecting the email to received at.
- The user's inbox is full > ask the user to send a sample email to their own email to see if they receive it, if not, they need to free up some space.
- The user has flagged Roubler as a spam mail >need to make sure that user checked their spam/junk mail and mark our email as Not a Spam.
hence "forgot password" should first be utilised. If password reset email is not received, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.