For customers who use MYOB Advanced and other businesses directly maintaining their own rule sets for payroll, we've continued to develop our pay rules engine
We have introduced a new feature that enables employees to apply multiple work types on their timesheets. This enhancement allows employees to select multiple allowances based on the specific awards they are eligible for, utilizing our diverse range of work types.
Furthermore, with the ability of employees to create their own timesheet, they can now conveniently select multiple applicable work types that align with their individual circumstances and requirements.
How it works?
Manager adding multiple work types
- Add, edit, delete multiple work types on a timesheet as manager.
- Bulk add multiple work types on multiple timesheets.
- Display multiple work types on timesheets.
- Pay timesheet with multiple work types (pay rules).
- Display multiple work types in internal pay run.
- Sync timesheet with multiple work type to the pay engine is not possible in (AU, NZ and UK) as it only supports single work type.