We have built a new clock app to primarily avoid clocking issues. Creating a dedicated user for the clock app is recommended, as it will keep clocking functionality and clock app configuration separate to reduce the risk of unexpected behaviour. By implementing this separation, the overall user experience is enhanced and the robustness of the clock app's performance within the system.
How it works?
1. Create a dedicated user account with Clock Device permission either via the Manually Add a Non-Payrolled Employee or Manage System Users.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Ensure that the email address used for the system user must be a unique email address as the invitation to create a user account will be sent to this email address.
2. Once logged in Roubler, navigate to the New Clock Device For Browsers to sign in new web clock app
3. Select a Company then Select a Location from here you can enter your PIN to register a clock event.
5. The clock app is now configured. Note that the clocking flow will depend on your company settings requiring a photo and shift enjoyment is enabled on clock out.
6. Entering an employee’s pin number on the dial pad screen will take them through the clocking flow.
Remember: If the pin number of the signed in Clock User is entered, a settings screen will display with additional information and functionality.
- Refresh Employees - will pull an updated list of employee from the database. This usually happens every 5 mins however can be triggered manually here as well.
- Change Location - this lets you change the configured clock location.
Log out - this will log the clock user out of the device and return you to the
- Previously configured clocking devices will continue to work as long as the web clock is bookmarked in the browser.
- Registering a location device is no longer applicable as this is only for legacy web clocking devices.