As a Manager, you can check if an employee requested leave by going to Leave Requests page (Please follow through the steps below).
1. If you have the new dashboard, click the Leave link in the header.
2. You will then be redirected to Manage Leave page.
- In this page, you will see all the Leave requests submitted by employees (Pending, Approved and Rejected Leaves).
- By default all past and future pending leaves are displayed.
- If Approved or Declined is selected as Status - a date picker will be displayed and you will be able to choose a date range.
- Also, you have the options on what actions you wish to take with the leave requests (Approve, Reject, Remove and Edit).
To be able to see all historical pending leaves, you would need to tick the "Historical" checkbox and then group the leave requests by "Status"