As a Manager, you can add a leave request on an employee’s behalf by clicking the + button seen in Leave Requests page, then fill out all the required details when submitting a leave (Please follow the steps below).
1. Click the Leave link in the header.
2. You will then be redirected to Manage Leave page.
- In this page, you will see all the Leave requests submitted by employees (Pending, Approved and Rejected Leaves).
- By default, all pending past and future leaves will be displayed.
- If Approved or Declined is selected as Status - a date picker will be displayed and you will be able to choose a date range.
- Also, you have the options on what actions you wish to take with the leave requests (Approve, Reject, Remove or Edit).
- You will also have the ability to add a leave request on an employee’s behalf.
3. To Add a new leave request on an employee’s behalf:
- Click Add New button (seen on upper right of the screen)
- A modal should appear, fill out all the required details to submit a leave request; Required fields have an * asterisk in them.
- Number 1: Name - Select the employee you wish to add a new request for
- Number 2: Location - Choose a location for where the leave is for
- Number 3: Type - Select a leave type (eg. Unavailable, Annual Leave, Personal Leave, etc.)
- Number 4: Allocation - Select if Full Day, Half Day, or Custom Times
- Number 5: Start Date - Select a start leave date from the date picker
- Number 6: End Date - Select an end leave date from the date picker
- Number 7: Note - Enter leave details (eg. reason for taking a leave)
- Number 8: Supporting Documentation - Upload a file for proof if any
- Number 9: Repeat Every - Select a recurrence if necessary then input an Re-occurrence End date.
- For information about Estimated Balances, please see: click here
- Once you’ve filled out all the required details, you may click on Save button. Leave will be submitted considering that there’s no conflicting/clashing shifts to it that may prevent you from submitting it successfully. Make sure all the details are valid and are not clashing with the existing leaves/shifts for the same employee.
- You may click the Cancel button if you have changed your mind, this will disregard the leave.
- Once you’ve submitted the leave successfully, it will display in the leave request table with the rest of the requested leaves as long as you are looking at the correct location as with the selected location for the leave.