As a manager, you can approve or reject a leave request by clicking the Approve or Reject icons of the leave entry in the Leave Requests page. (Please follow through the steps below)
1. If you have the new dashboard, click the Leave link in the header.
If you still have the old dashboard simply Click Manage Leave on the dashboard.
2. You will then be redirected to Manage Leave page. Click the Leave Requests tile.
- In this page, you will see all the Leave requests submitted by employees (Pending, Approved and Rejected Leaves).
- Also, you have the options on what actions you wish to take with the leave requests (Approve, Reject, Remove and Edit).
3. To approve a leave request:
- Click on check (✔) icon of that leave entry you wish to approve
- The leave entry will be approved without any issue.
4. To reject a leave request:
- Click on cross (✖) icon of that leave entry you wish to reject
- A modal will appear, fill out the required fields as to the reason why you want to reject the leave;
- Once, you’ve filled out the details, click on Decline button.
- The leave should be rejected without any issue.