As a Manager, you can edit an existing unavailability request through the Manage Unavailability page (Please follow through the steps below).
1. Click My Profile on the menu dropdown list when your name is clicked (seen on the upper right corner)
- Click the “Leave & Unavailability” icon. You will be directed to the Leave & Unavailability page.
- Click on on the “Edit” icon found on the action column on a leave you want to edit. The Leave module will be displayed.
2. A modal should appear, fill out all the required details to submit a leave request.
- You can now edit the leave. Click the “Save” button when finished.
- You may now fill the leave module with the necessary information below:
- Number 1: Name - Select the employee you wish to add a new request for
- Number 2: Location - Choose a location for where the leave is for
- Number 3: Type - Select a leave type (eg. Unavailable, Annual Leave, Personal Leave, etc.)
- Number 4: Allocation - Select if Full Day, Half Day, or Custom Times
- Number 5: Start Date - Select a start leave date from the date picker
- Number 6: End Date - Select an end leave date from the date picker
- Number 7: Note - Enter leave details (eg. reason for taking a leave)
- Number 8: Supporting Documentation - Upload a file for proof if any
- Number 9: Repeat Every - Select a recurrence if necessary then input an Re-occurrence End date.