As an employee you can submit a recurring leave request through the Employee Portal.
1. Click My Profile on the menu dropdown list when your name is clicked (seen on the upper right corner)
- Click the “Leave & Unavailability” icon. You will be directed to the Leave & Unavailability page.
- Click the “Submit” button.
3. A modal should appear, fill out all the required details to submit a leave request.
- You may now fill the leave module with the necessary information below:
- Number 1: Name - Select the employee you wish to add a new request for
- Number 2: Location - Choose a location for where the leave is for
- Number 3: Type - Select a leave type (eg. Unavailable, Annual Leave, Personal Leave, etc.)
- Number 4: Allocation - Select if Full Day, Half Day, or Custom Times
- Number 5: Start Date - Select a start leave date from the date picker
- Number 6: End Date - Select an end leave date from the date picker
- Number 7: Note - Enter leave details (eg. reason for taking a leave)
- Number 8: Supporting Documentation - Upload a file for proof if any
- Number 9: Repeat Every - Select a recurrence if necessary then input an Re-occurrence End date.
- Click the “Save” button when done.
4. Select if it’s repeating “Weekly” or “Fortnightly” "Monthly" "Quarterly" and select a “Reoccurrence End Date”. You may now fill the leave module with the necessary time and notes. Click the “Save ” button when done.
5. Your submitted unavailability will be displayed on the leave table.