As an employee you can log in to the Employee Portal (Please follow through the steps below).
1. Access this link https://app.roubler.com.au/
2. Log in to your account. Use your email and your PIN. Only registered accounts will be able to log in (Please make sure that you have an account registered for the Employee Portal and make sure to log in with the correct email and password).
3. You will then be redirected to your Profile (in this page, you can edit and update any of your Personal details, Submit a leave request, View your scheduled shifts, Update your password and more).
- Number 1: Personal Information - This tab contains all your Personal Information details.
- Number 2: Financial & Payroll - This tab contains your Financial & Payroll details.
- Number 3: Licenses & Training - This tab contains all your Licenses & Training details.
- Number 4: Emergency - This tab contains Emergency and Medical (if any) details.
- Number 5: Settings - This tab allows you to change your password by clicking the “Update Password” link
- Number 6: Schedule - In this tab you will be able to view all your scheduled shifts.
- Number 7: Time Attendance - In this tab you will be able to view all your timesheet. Note that you would need an additional access to be able to have this tab on your profile.
- Number 8: Leave & Unavailability - In this tab, you can submit a leave requests. You can also view your Leave History and Upcoming Leaves.
- Number 9: Shift Requests - In this tab you would be able to see all your shift requests sent by managers.
4. If you wish to edit any of your details. You have the option to choose sections from Numbers 1 to 4.
- Click your chosen tab, when you have chosen a section to edit; Click the Edit button displayed below.
- Upon clicking the Edit button, you will notice that the fields are now editable.
- You have the option to Save or Cancel your changes by clicking the associated button.
Article is closed for comments.