As a Manager, you can edit an existing leave request by clicking the Edit icon of the leave entry you wish to make changes to (seen in Leave Requests page), you will then be able to make changes to this entry. (Please follow through the steps below).
1. Click the Leave link in the header.
2. You will then be redirected to Manage Leave page. Click the Leave Requests tile.
- In this page, you will see all the Leave requests submitted by employees (Pending, Approved and Rejected Leaves).
- Also, you have the options on what actions you wish to take with the leave requests (Approve, Reject, Remove and Edit).
- You will also have the ability to edit an existing leave request on an employee’s behalf.
3. To edit an existing leave:
- Click on the Edit icon of the leave entry you wish to make changes to.
A modal should appear, fill out all the required details to submit a leave request; Required fields have an * asterisk in them.
- Number 1: Name - Select the employee you wish to add a new request for
- Number 2: Location - Choose a location for where the leave is for
- Number 3: Type - Select a leave type (eg. Unavailable, Annual Leave, Personal Leave, etc.)
- Number 4: Allocation - Select if Full Day, Half Day, or Custom Times
- Number 5: Start Date - Select a start leave date from the date picker
- Number 6: End Date - Select an end leave date from the date picker
- Number 7: Note - Enter leave details (eg. reason for taking a leave)
- Number 8: Supporting Documentation - Upload a file for proof if any
- Number 9: Repeat Every - Select a recurrence if necessary then input an Re-occurrence End date.
- Once you’ve filled out all the required details, you may click on Save button. Leave will be submitted considering that there’s no conflicting/clashing shifts to it that may prevent you from submitting it successfully. Make sure all the details are valid and are not clashing with the existing leaves/shifts for the same employee.
- You may click the Cancel button if you have changed your mind, this will disregard the leave.
- Once you’ve saved the leave successfully, it will display in the leave request table with the rest of the requested leaves as long as you are looking at a correct location as with the selected location for the leave.For information about Estimated Balances, please see: click here
- Updated details should be reflected without any issue.
Article is closed for comments.