Managers can view, assign, and add permissions to employees. It is possible to provide one employee with different levels of access at different locations, if required.
Assign permissions in bulk
- Click Settings > Employee Access.
- Select the relevant employees by clicking the checkbox next to their name.
- Click the Bulk actions dropdown
- Click Modify
- Select the relevant Location and Role
Assign individual permissions
- Click Management > Employees
- Search for the relevant employee
- Click Edit (pencil icon) under the Actions column
- Click Location Access to view the employee's primary location and other locations, as well as their specific Permission group for each location
To add a new location:
Click Add (+ button)
Select the Location
Select the Permission group
To remove an existing location access:
Click Trash (bin icon)
Article is closed for comments.