As a manager, when you add a new leave entry for an employee, you will be able to see the accrued balance of that employee would have up until the start date by going to Leave Approvals page. (Please follow through the steps below)
1. Click Leave from your Roubler Dashboard
2. You will then be redirected to the Leave Management page, click the Leave Requests page to proceed.
3. In Leave Requests page, you will be able to see all the Pending, Accepted and Rejected submitted leave entries.
- Click the + button (seen on the upper right corner of the page) to add a new leave entry.
3. Add a new leave entry as usual by filling out all the required details (Start and End Date, Leave Type and etc.)
- Once all the required fields are filled out with valid details, you should be able to see the accrued balance that the employee would have up until the start date. *Just like seen below. (eg. if the employee was applying for leave with a start date of December 19th. It would show underneath, the date and the amount of leave hours that would have accrued by that time. In this case, the leave balance is 81.19218 hours.)
*Please note that this feature offers an estimated forecast based on the standard work week in the pay run default screen for both full time and part-time employees.