As an employee, you have the option to Accept or Decline a shift request sent from your manager by logging in to your web portal account and go to the Shift Request tab. As a precondition, your manager should send you a shift request from the manager portal. ( Reference: https://roubler.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360008242854--How-do-I-request-approval-from-an-employee-to-work-a-shift-that-is-less-than-the-required-minimum-break-hours-between-shifts- )
1. Click the top right hand corner which states your name then click My Profile
2. You will then be redirected to your Profile, in this page you should be able to see Personal Information, Financial & Payroll, Licences & Training, Emergency, Settings, Schedule, Leave & Unavailability and Shift Requests
- Click the Shift Request Tab
3. You will then be redirected to the Shift Requests page, in this page you should be able to see your past and upcoming shift requests.
- If you click the Accept button means the shift will be published and have to report to work.
- If you click the Decline button means the shift will not be published and will appear as Unassigned.
Article is closed for comments.