As a manager, you have the ability to view and assign a primary location to an employee. The steps below will guide you through this process.
1. Click on Management > Employees from the dashboard.
2. Select an employee to make the changes to by selecting the edit pencil.
3. Click the Location Access tab. In this tab you will be able to see the primary location and location access permission groups of an employee.
4. To change the primary location, select Edit button then simply select a primary location from the dropdown list and then click the Update Employee button.
- Please note that upon saving the settings the selected primary location will be employee's main location, all other settings will be based on their primary location. Make sure this is correct and that the employee has the correct location access.
- The employees access in the primary location depends on their Location Access. In the case below, Fiona's primary location is Brisbane and her access to that location is 'Employee'. This means that Eve has a basic Employee access to Brisbane location.
- You may want to check out this article about location access and how it can be used in relation to Primary location https://roubler.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360009100033-How-do-I-assign-a-permission-location-access-to-an-employee-