As you are aware, an update was released on 25 April that resulted in a number of bugs for our users.
These bugs have unfortunately impacted the way you use Roubler on a daily basis. Our mission is to provide you with a more efficient way of managing your business, and on this occasion we were unable to do that for you. We offer our sincere apologies.
Our team have been working around the clock to get things back to normal and enable you to take advantage of all the new features and speed improvements this software release was meant to offer. We appreciate your patience and support during this time.
On the morning of 25 April Roubler released an update to our software which changed a number of our features that had been limited in their functionality and speed by older technology.
Unfortunately, this upgrade to our new technology created a number of unforeseen issues with current features.
An immediate decision was taken by our company to reallocate all technical resources to resolving any issues which were hindering you from completing everyday tasks and running your payroll through Roubler.
While our Technical Support and QA team worked on checking and testing these fixes, we realise that you were often left waiting for a response to your tickets for lengthy periods of time. We apologise for these delays and assure you that we continue to work hard to ensure all tickets are responded to and that we successfully resolve all reported issues.
To keep you updated on our progress, please find below a number of items that will be resolved by the end of today.
- We have increased the usability of Manage Time by relocating the associated shifts to a more functional location and providing the ability to open multiple employees at once. Further usability improvements will be rolled out over the coming days.
- We have fixed a number of timesheet errors including the '0' break error and the issue of saving blank work types.
- Leave requests will now no longer show costs in Manage Time and will show a status of 'approved'.
- You will now have the ability to view attachments in Leave Management.
- We have fixed the errors with shift patterns.
- Onboarded employees will no longer have a blank shift pattern created.
- You can now allow employees to delete their own pending leave requests.
- Authorisation and approval permissions have been corrected.
- We have removed unpublished shifts showing on the mobile app.
New features being released today:
- The ability to upload custom attachments to the onboarding invitation.
- The ability to upload documents to leave requests e.g. sick notes.
- Visibility of timesheet notes on timesheets.
- The ability to print the schedule in week view.
We will endeavour to keep you updated throughout this period of change.
Again we would like to express our sincere thanks for your support during this time.