As a manager, you are able to export submitted leaves with their status by going to "Leave" . (Please follow through the steps below)
1. On the header bar, click the "Leave" link then click "Leave Requests"
2. In this page, you should be able to export leave requests by clicking the "Export CSV" button.
- By default, all recent submitted leaves are displayed. (Today onwards)
- To export the leave history, simply tick the "Historical" checkbox under the filter icon then proceed on clicking the Export CSV.
- You also have the option to choose the view by: Ungrouped, Leave Type, Employee, Status then proceed on clicking the Export CSV.