Management > Settings > Onboard Settings
Use this section to add specific documents into the onboarding process for new employees. This could include company-wide policies or employee handbooks. You can add as many documents as you like.
Please see also company settings for onboarding here.
Note: All files must be in PDF format.
- Click + Add to add an additional page/document to your onboarding process
- Enter a unique Title for this document/page
- Enter a Message to be displayed at the top of the page, above the attached document
- Click Choose File to Upload the document
- Enter a Statement which the employee will acknowledge with their electronic signature. You can use the Substituted Fields as displayed on the right hand side of the screen. When using these substitutions, the system will pick up the relevant details for the individual/company.
- Check the relevant box to make the document available to Full Time/Part Time/Casual employees.
- If this is not a company wide document select the Location this document is relevant to. Only employees at this location will see this document in their onboarding process.
- If this is not a company wide document select the Position this document is relevant to. Only employees with this position will see this document in their onboarding process.
- Enter the Order in which you would like this document to appear within the onboarding process:
- Enter 1,2,3,4 etc to make the document appear after the mandatory onboarding information.
- Enter -1,-2,-3,-4 to make the document appear before the mandatory onboarding information.
- Click Save Changes
- Alternatively, if the document is no longer required, select Remove Document