As a manager, you can approve or reject a leave request by clicking the Approve or Reject icons of the leave entry in the Leave Requests page. (Please follow through the steps below)
1. Click the Leave link in the header.
2. You will then be redirected to Manage Leave page.
- In this page, you will see all the pending Leave requests submitted by employees past and future pending leaves
- Also, you have the options on what actions you wish to take with the leave requests (Approve, Reject, Remove and Edit).
3. To Reject a leave request:
- Click on cross (✖) icon of that leave entry you wish to reject
- A modal will appear, fill out the required fields as to the reason why you want to reject the leave;
- Once, you’ve filled out the details, click on Decline button.
- The leave should be rejected without any issue.