As a manager, you will have access to the Leave Management screen. This is where you will manage all employee leave requests. Please see below for an illustration of the leave screen:
1. To find you Leave Management screen, from your dashboard click 'Leave'
2. Select what status your leave requests (Status: Pending, Approved and Declined) by default all pending leaves are displayed (past and future leaves)
- If Approved or Declined is selected as Status - a date picker will be displayed and you would be able to choose a date range.
3. Select how to view your leave requests (Ungrouped, Leave Type and Employee)
4. Add a new leave request on an employees behalf
5. View the Leave Calendar (See How do I view the leave calendar?)
6. Search for a particular employee
7. Export all leave requests as a CSV
8. These are the actions you may take on individual leave requests (See How do I review, reject or approve leave applications?)
To view further details of a leave request, click on the employees name. For example, see Eve's approved Leave below:
1. A note from the employee submitted along with the leave request
2. Employees Leave Balance
3. The manager that actioned the leave request
4. Dates/Times of the employees leave (generally pulled from a shift pattern)
5. Total number of hours required to cover the leave
For further instruction on actioning leave requests see How do I review, reject or approve leave applications?
Article is closed for comments.