Management > Employees
OR My Profile
The bank accounts screen allows you to determine which bank account/s your pay needs to go into. You can have one account only, or split pay across several accounts.
In order to update your bank account details within the employee portal you simply need to:
- Open Roubler > My Profile > Bank Accounts
- Click the + button to add a new bank account
- Click the trash button to remove an existing bank account
- Add or edit bank details as needed including:
- Account number
- If you have multiple accounts, you can split your pay between these accounts:
- Add up to three accounts by clicking the + button
- To put a specific dollar value of your pay into a specific account:
- Toggle Portion is amount to Yes
- Enter the specific dollar value amount in the Portion field
- To put a specific percentage of your pay into a specific account:
- Toggle Portion is amount to No
- Enter the percent of pay you would like to put into this account in the Portion field.
- If you have two accounts, have entered a specific dollar value in the first account, and want the balance of your wage to be paid to the second account, enter 100 into the Portion field against the second account.
- Click Save