• Display Cost breakdown: Users will be able to click on the costs for an employee and see a detailed breakdown of how that cost is made up:
• Drag and Drop Rostering: In the daily view it's possible to drag and drop shifts between employees (to re-assign them), locations and positions. This is to make rostering faster and easier.
• Blackout periods: Some of our customers have requested a feature where they can mark certain periods as "blackout periods", meaning nobody can set unavailability or leave during those periods. For example, if Christmas or New Years is your busiest time, you might want to prevent your staff from marking themselves as unavailable during these busy periods. Click here for more detail.
• Added paygroup filter in timesheet export: For those customers who export their timesheet information we've added another filter to allow exports according to specific paygroups.
• Added Manual onboarding to UK: Our UK users can now manually onboard staff without them having to pass through the formal onboarding process.
• UK invitation requirements: This takes into account some legal onboarding nuances in the UK and improves our European compliance.
• Public holiday highlighting: If public holidays are set up in Roubler then they will be highlighted on the schedule (to help prompt users building a roster understand that day will be more expensive).
Some tweaks and fixes included in this release are as follows:
• Business intelligence timezone issue: With different locations in different timezones sometimes there was an issue with the summary results in the Business Intelligence screen. This has been resolved.
• Smart rostering and maximum shifts: Smart rostering was bypassing the maximum consecutive shifts rules in some circumstances, which has now been fixed.
• Required leave hours: Required leave hours were sometimes inaccurate on mobile devices, which has been resolved.
• Minimum rest period over daylight savings: There was an error occurring preventing this report from running in some circumstances, which has now been resolved.