As an employee, you have the ability to make your shift available, or take a shift that was made available from a colleague who works in the same location/department.
You can do this two ways:
1. Logging into the Employee App
2. Logging into Employee Self Service via a web browser
Please see instructions below:
How do I make my shift available for other employees via the Employee App?
1) Login to the Roubler App via your phone. If you have not yet installed this on your device click here.
2) From your homepage select Roster:
3) Find the shift that you are wanting to make available, click/select the shift.
4) At the bottom of the selected shift "Make Available for Swapping" appears for you to select.
NOTE: Only for future dated shifts.
5) A confirmation message appears to confirm the request you are about to make.
6) The shift you have now made available will have an arrow icon that indicates that the shift is available for swapping.
Note: this shift will be your responsibility until another staff member takes it.
How do I take an available shift within the Employee App?
1) You will be notified of an available shift via email notification and a push notification per below screenshot. Alternatively, you can check your app for any shifts that have been made available.
2) To check if any shifts are available, login to your Roubler app and click on 'Available Shifts'.
3) You will then be taken through to your Available Shifts, select the relevant shift by clicking/tapping on it:
4) Follow the prompts similar to the below:
-If View Location Roster is selected, it will redirect you to the Roster
5) Once you have selected 'Accept Shift Swap' you will then see a screen similar to the below, advising you have successfully accepted the shift:
This shift will now appear on your roster and no longer available to any other staff.
How do I make my shift available for other employees via the Employee Portal web browser?
1) To Login to Roubler got to https://app.roubler.com.au/
2) Click the ‘Schedule’ tab.
3) Click your published shift.
4) Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation messages.
5) The shift will now be available for other employees but will remain in roster until someone takes it.
How do I accept an available shift via the Employee Portal web browser?
As an employee you can accept available shifts by following these steps. Or following the link in the email notificatio:
1) Click the ‘Schedule’ tab
2) Click the available shift you want to take.
3) Click ‘OK’ on the confirmation message
4) The shift will now be assigned to you and no longer be available for others to take.