On unlocked pay runs you are able to adjust PAYG.
To adjust PAYG you need to:
- Open the (unlocked) pay run and click on the employee for whom it applies;
- Click on the ACTIONS option > Adjust PAYG:
- When you click the 'Adjust PAYG' option, a new line will show in the dialog box that says 'PAYG Adjustments';
- You are able to make notes for the PAYG adjustment;
- You are required to enter the dollar amount that you wish the adjustment to be for:
Note - As of 1 July 2019, amounts withheld for study and training loans (this includes HELP/SSL/TSL and Student Financial Supplement Scheme) will be amalgamated into just one amount to be withheld. This amount will be calculated using the new Study and Training Support Loans tax tables.
This will be applicable to pay runs with a paid date on or after 1 July 2019. In any pay runs with a paid date on or before 30 June 2019 the HELP & SFSS amounts will still be withheld.
For pay runs with a paid date on or after 1/7/19, the STSL column will be displayed. For pay runs with a paid date prior to 1/7/19, the HELP and SFSS columns will be retained.
Please sign in to leave a comment.