If you have been invited to view and sign a document by your manager, you will receive an email titled 'Signed Document Review Requested'. Please follow through the steps below:
Part A: How do I view and sign a document from the email I received?
1. From the email, simply click the View Document button
- If you are logged in to your account, the button will link you directly to the document, otherwise, you will be directed to log in to your account first.
2. To sign the document, simply click the I agree to the above checkbox then click the Sign button
3. The document will be viewable on the left-hand side of the screen, however, to download the file, simply click the Download File button
Part B: How do I view and sign a document when I am already logged into my Roubler account?
1. Log in to your account.
- if you do not have access to Documents Library, you may need to contact your manager to give you access.
2. On the Dashboard, click Management > Documents
3. You will be redirected to the Document Library, where you are able to see all the files you have access to view and or sign.
4. To sign a document, simply click the file you want to sign, then click the Sign option above.
- A sign panel should then appear
- Tick the "I agree to the above" checkbox
- Draw your signature on the signature line
- Click the Submit button
2. Upon submitting your signature, you will receive confirmation that the Document has been successfully signed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.