We have updated Roubler to version 7.7 with minor improvements and bug fixes.
- When entering super fund data for an employee, the system will automatically look up matching options. This helps improve the quality of data and reduces the chance of user error:
- New tax declaration fields on Add / Update employee.
- New fields have been added to the employee bulk update, making it easier than ever to perform mass updates on your data:
- Pay Level
- Leave rule
- Primary pay type
- Employment type
- Pay rate
- Pay basis
- Pay hours / week
- Pay hours / day
- Pay days / week
- Leave requests and balances now support "Day" and "Week" units.
- An additional consent screen has been added to the employee onboarding process to assist with AU data privacy.
Pay Rules Engine
For businesses using MYOB Advanced and other businesses manually maintaining their own rule sets.
- Added a new pay condition for "within rostered hours".
- Editing an employee's standard hours on a shift will no longer delete the employee's other shifts
- The "Un-assign all shifts" function now removes costing.
- Error display has been removed from instances when the login form has expired.
- Manage Time screen will no longer show invalid times when start and end times have been edited on the timesheet.
- Shift pattern request report now ignores deleted and terminated employees.
- Disabling notifications for your company now stops new notifications from appearing in the notification list.
- Non-payrolled employees now have permission to view their own profiles.
- Notes and work type will remain associated with a shift when the standard hours have been varied through the roster.