1. Login to your SimplePay account (https://www.simplepay.com.sg).
2. Locate the employee whom you need to assign the National Service leave to.
3. In the employee profile, navigate to Leave, and in the dropdown menu, select Entitlement Policies.
4. Click Edit on the policy that you wish to assign.
5) By default, employees will not have a National Service leave policy assigned to their profiles. To do so, click on Add Entitlement Policy Range.
6) Select the date range for when the leave policy should apply to. You must also choose from the drop-down menu which policy should apply to the employee.
*0.0 Days - Default setting.
**46.0 Days - For male employees liable for reservist only.
7. Click on Create. You have now completed assigning the National Service leave policy to your employee.
8. To check if the policy was applied correctly, you may navigate to the employee's Leave Activity. From here you can view their updated balance of National Service leave based on the date range applied.