New filters were added in the "Management -> Employee" view. To display them, click on the "arrow" icon next to filters.
Pay rules engine
For customers who use MYOB Advanced or MYOB PayGlobal, or other businesses directly maintaining their own rule sets for payroll, we've updated the documentation on how to use these features. You can find it here.
In accordance with local laws, we already enforce multi-factor authentication (MFA) for managers who have payroll access. This new feature provides other users, who want to introduce additional security to their accounts, the ability to opt into using MFA. Available in the "My Profile" section (top right corner, under the button with the user's name).
- Employee reference number length is now configurable and can be from 4 to 10 digits, however will default to 4 digits for all existing companies. You can find this setting in "Management -> Settings -> Company settings -> Employee reference length". This setting is useful for companies using integrations and willing to maintain the same ID format across multiple systems.
- Roubler now supports shift patterns (also known as standard hours) up to four weeks (previously was a maximum of two).
- For employers, participating in JobMaker Hiring Credit scheme (an incentive for businesses to employ additional young job seekers aged 16–35 years) we added JobMaker Employee Notice report under the "Management -> Reporting -> Payroll" section (AU companies only).
- Added a column and filter for Leave Rules in the employee list.
- Changed wording of 'Employee onboarding signatures' to 'Employee onboarding documents' in the 'Documents and Notes' section of the employee profile.
- Modal windows will no longer close when clicking outside the modal.
- In companies with locked positions, employees will now only get notifications for available shifts for their specific position.
- Shifts in the roster in the same column are now sorted by start time, then end time.