Covid-19 vaccination status and updated Employee Requirements
We have extended the functionality of Employee Requirements so it can help to better track employees' Covid-19 vaccination status.
Employee requirements now allow to:
- Enable businesses to better track employees' Covid-19 vaccination status
- Prevent employees who do not meet Covid-19 vaccination requirements from being rostered on
- Provide more sophistication around other general employee requirements.
Visibility over specific Employee Requirements can now be restricted to users with specific permissions, ensuring sensitive information such as Covid-19 vaccination status or medical information is only available to relevant managers or team leaders.
Employee Requirements can now be linked to specific locations.
They can also now be linked to specific positions.
For more information on how to use this feature, visit our support article.
My Profile - updated look and feel
We have updated the My Profile section, providing an improved user experience and ensuring the interface is more consistent with the wider Roubler platform. In particular, information has been organised in easy-to-navigate tabs on the left hand side of the screen.
New permission settings
We have added two new permission settings within a Permission Group:
- View employees licensing and training - this enables administrators to delegate access to view and update "Licenses and Training" materials which have been uploaded by employees.
- Create and update employees licensing and training - this enables administrators to restrict access to potentially sensitive information (such as vaccination status) as required.
These are located in Settings > Permission Groups.
Pay rules engine
For customers who use MYOB Advanced or MYOB PayGlobal, or other businesses directly maintaining their own payroll rule sets, we have added the ability to apply leave loading for specific leave types.
- Cost breakdown rounding on timesheets and roster screens is now consistent.
- It is now possible to create more than one type of sick leave (for example, some companies might have "Sick leave" and "Extended sick leave").
- For Australian users, we have updated the onboarding message for employees who did not choose either their own superannuation fund or the employer's default fund in line with the latest regulations. This message now reads as follows: "From 1 November 2021, if you start a new job and you do not advise your employer of your choice of super fund by completing this page, most employers will need to check with the ATO if you have an existing super account to pay your super into."
- For New Zealand employees using Roubler to manage payroll the Tax Code field is now locked, and can only be set by answering the income questions.
- Fixed an issue preventing employees from logging in if they were manually onboarding plus still had a pending onboarding invite.
- Fixed a bug where manually created shifts which included a break didn't have that break start and end times recorded in the audit log.
- Fixed start and end date validation when adding pay run.
- Fixed company MFA setting updates not taking effect after saving.
- Fixed bank name drop down not populating for SimplePay and self managed payroll customers in Hong Kong.
- Sending/resending invites from the Hire->Status screen now use the default invite message if configured in company settings.