Demand-based roster (sales forecast)
It is now possible to build a roster based on forecast sales. This powerful new feature uses sales forecast data from the point of sale system to create the necessary number of shifts within a roster template, ensuring adequate staffing levels.
Click here for full details of this new feature.
Updated company settings
We have reworked the Company Settings panel to make it easier to navigate. Settings have been appropriately consolidated and are now grouped into tabs. We also merged functions from Company Settings, Company Configuration, Company MFA Settings and Theming under the Company Settings section.
To access, navigate to Management > Settings > Company settings.
NOTE: Click Save to save any changes made to company settings.
Export timesheets for annualisation
We have created a new annualisation report for companies using Roubler to manage their payroll. This feature is designed for Australian customers who are operating under awards, and is based on timesheet data.
This report is available at: Management > Reporting > Payroll > Annualisation.
To use this report:
- Click the Annualise Now button
- Select the relevant Employee
- Select the relevant Award
- Select the Use payrolled timesheets?
- Enter date ranges
- Select Download payrolled timesheets as CSV
- You can modify the CSV file, add more timesheets or modify these details as needed and re-import it into the Annualisation tool.
- Choose file using the Browse option
- Click Generate Report
- The Duplicate employees and Manager notifications settings pages were removed.
When using Roubler to manage payroll, the Service location field on the location is now mandatory.
- When adding a new shift from a grouped roster view, requirements from positions and locations are now automatically added.
- Sometimes Date of birth was not captured during the onboarding process.
- Some users were unable to edit Rosterable status for employees using the bulk edit.
Please sign in to leave a comment.