We have recently resolved an issue for Keypay customers which would result in the following error when attempting to update an employee in Roubler.
Error: BankAccount1: BSB must contain 6 digits only
BankAccount1: BSB is invalid
You can clear this error from employee profiles using either of the following methods:
Update the employee profile
- Management drop down the select Employees
- Find the employee in the Employee List and select Edit
- Scroll to the bottom of the employee profile and select Edit
- Select Update (you do not need to update any employee information)
- This will trigger and employee update and sync any changes to the employee profile to Keypay. If the employee had not yet been created in Keypay, this process will create an employee record in Keypay.
Sync using the Employee Sync report
- Management drop down then select Reporting
- Select Employee
- Select Employee Sync report
- Locate employees with the BSB Bank Account sync error above and select Sync
- Repeat for any employee who has the sync error