New & Improved
- Shift Pattern Changes - Roster administrators can now add an individual shift pattern to a schedule, also catering for casual employees - so they are not added.
- Pay from Schedule - This feature provides an employer the option of paying their staff according to the schedule so that the clocking records don’t affect how an employee gets paid.
- Historical Sales Data Import - Ability to pull historical sales data to have a basis for estimating future sales.
- Custom Fields on an Employee Profile - This provides the ability for any custom field to created on employee profile (eg salary, Linkedin profile, if they like ice cream or not) - allowing for more customisation for a company.
- Business Intelligence Export Enhancement - Export rows increased in the Business Intelligence report from 350 to 1000.
- Incorrect validation errors on employee profiles
- Custom document upload issue
- Converting a full/part time employee with a shift pattern into a casual still had their shift pattern in the schedule.
Article is closed for comments.