We have updated Roubler to version 6.8.5. Enhancements include:
- Submitting ideas via the web application: If you have ideas on how we can continue to improve Roubler, simply click the idea button in the bottom right-hand corner of your dashboard. This will take you to Roubler Ideas where you can vote for existing ideas or post a new one.
- Per annum support to the pay engine: Ability to cost employees correctly when using the "per annum" pay basis.
- Dashboard notification on expiring documents: This notification has been enhanced to include documents that have expired and are expiring in the next 30 days.
We have also fixed the following issues:
- Alerts on minimum breaks now include shifts that started and ended at the same time.
- Variance by location report data and export issues.
- Issue with employee portal edit button.
- Pagination not working in leave page (when grouped).
- Expand/collapse button in timesheets.
- Allowing decimal when saving maximum hours in employee profile settings.
- Ability to reject and already approved, authorised, committed or payrolled timesheet.
- Phone input field increased to 15 characters on the employee profile.
- Roubler clock working on iPad (version 13.3) in 6.8.4.
Article is closed for comments.