We've given our mobile app a facelift! The new app boasts a slick new UI and makes it easier to view your roster, apply for leave, manage your availability, view documents, and view your payslips.
You will be able to get the new version via the App Store or Google Play stores from Wednesday the 25th of March, 2020.
What's new in version 4.0
At a glance:
- From today you'll access the app via a slick new user interface.
- A notification tile lets you know when your next shift is within the next 7 days.
- Quick access to view available shifts (if applicable to your company or location).
- Settings, Emergency and Personal Information are now in your user profile (top right-hand corner).
- Ability to view documents associated with your employment.
- Pull down to refresh so you can see any updates to your shifts (If any shifts change, you'll still receive a notification).
Available shifts *improved*
- Easily view shifts available for swapping and assign them to yourself.
- Navigate between multiple locations (if applicable) so you can assign yourself to those shifts.
- Toggle seamlessly between the Week and Month views.
- Week view provides a list of the shifts you have each day during that week.
- Month view allows you to easily see which days you have shifts, and you can zoom in to take a closer look.
- The My Roster selection allows you to view your roster and navigate between locations to see shifts for specific locations.
Leave and availability *improved*
- Request leave (if you are a full-timer, part-timer or also if you're a casual staff in the UK).
- View upcoming leave.
- View historical leave.
- Submit periods where you'll be unavailable for shifts.
- Check the status of leave (approved, pending, or declined).
- Recurring leave available at fortnightly, weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Navigate between companies (if applicable) to apply for leave.
- Upload a document and/or photo attached to a leave request.
- View and download your payslips.
- Navigate between locations (if applicable) to view and download your payslips.
- View documents made available to you by your employer.
Dark mode *new*
- Prefer to use dark mode? The new Roubler app now supports dark mode to help ease your eyes.
Two-factor authentication (2FA) *new*
- For those that require higher security access to Roubler - you will be prompted to log in with two factor authentication on the first time you log in. Find out more about 2FA.
Issues raised in the old app have been addressed in this new app.
- Fixed. Issues with black-out period error messaging.
- Fixed. Issues with persistent validation messages.
- Fixed. Shifts defined as REQ are showing up as actual time.
- Fixed. Shift swapping availability issues.
- Fixed. Error viewing emergency contact details on mobile.
- Fixed. Missing Status for leave requests
- Fixed. Unable to see payslips for more than one location.
- Fixed. Double tapping the submit button creating duplicate leave entries.
- Fixed. Declined leave appearing as pending.
We will be rolling out more improvements and brand new features in the next coming months. We'd love to hear your feedback via the App Store or Google Play!
If you have any suggestions/improvements for the new application, please head on over to our ideas portal.
- Updating your mobile app (iPhone)
- Login and Dashboard
- Available shifts & Roster
- User Profile
- Documents & Payslips
- Leave & availability application