We have updated Roubler to version 6.8.7. Enhancements include:
- Adding auto timesheets to specific work types: This function allows you to automatically create timesheets based on certain work types. For example, applying this to annual leave will automatically create a timesheet for the employee who has applied for this leave.
- Option to make alert flags dismissable: This gives you the option to dismiss alert flags in the schedule.
- Custom overtime calculations: Further enhancements to the rules engine to cater for custom calculations for overtime (e.g. fortnightly, bi-monthly, etc).
We have also fixed the following issues:
- Fixed: display of staff standard hours. Some users were previously not able to see the display of standard hours per week on an employee profile.
- Fixed: notifications for unpublished shifts. Now when a shift has been unpublished, emails and push notifications will reflect the change.
- Fixed: uploaded budget hours decimal issue. Some decimals were previously not displaying in the BI export budget report.
- Fixed: issue where active employees with future termination dates could not be rostered (released in 6.8.6).