We've updated Roubler to version 6.8.11. Enhancements include:
- Clock app APK: An improvement that allows it to run as a start-up process and provide the option to be a Home Launcher on Android devices. Find out more.
- Shift pattern notifications: Employees will not be sent notifications if the location of a temporary shift pattern changes.
- Timesheet approvals: Approver will not change when a timesheet is recosted.
- Export file for timesheets: Admin users can now export all committed timesheets as a report for pay run purposes.
- Shift requirements: Admin users using Smart Rosters can now set a shift requirement when creating a template.
- Support for new mobile app (RMA 4.0): Sync to payroll engine (6.8.8).
We have also fixed the following issues:
- Fixed. Some users could not create a new work type.
- Fixed. Incorrect reporting of expired documents in the dashboard notification.
- Fixed. Some rules were not applying for public holidays in the timesheet engine.
- Fixed. Date formatting in the schedule export report.
- Fixed. Alert messages weren't displaying when a user tried to process a timesheet with an alert.
- Fixed. Employee sync issues report messaging not displaying correctly (6.8.9).
- Fixed. Service Incident: Payroll issues for some employees (6.8.10).
- Fixed. Payslip display in the Mobile App (6.8.10).
Article is closed for comments.