We've updated Roubler to version 6.8.13. Enhancements include:
- Company Wide Positions: Company wide positions has been enhanced from the initial application for availability in shift templates to work across all areas including Employee onboarding, Employee Profile and Timesheets. Find out more.
- Job Keeper Eligibility Report. Australian companies can now access the job keeper eligibility report from within Roubler (Reporting > Payroll) to make an informed decision on which employees fit the basic eligibility criteria provided by the government for the job keeper payment. Find out more.
We have also fixed the following issues:
- Fixed. Leave Balance for Singapore display.
- Fixed. South Africa timesheet export currency symbol issue.
- Fixed. Adding South Africa to the country drop down in the employee profile both manager and employee portal.
- Fixed. Allowing letter of South Africa street number field.
- Fixed. Rules Engine, Sunday shifts tagged with duplicate OT hours.
- Fixed. Issues with exporting timesheets.
- Fixed. Public Holiday Not Worked display in the mobile app.
Article is closed for comments.