Roubler version 6.9.0 introduces exciting new features and enhancements, along with some minor bug fixes.
What's new in 6.9.0
- Facial verification: This is an optional service that cross-references photos to ensure the correct employee is clocking in and out of their shift to avoid wage theft. Read the full feature notes.
- GO1 integration with Roubler: Our integration with GO1 has been enhanced to allow for a more seamless experience when onboarding your employees. Read the full feature notes.
- Smart roster: The smart roster feature helps you generate your rosters faster and more effectively. This enhancement allows you to roster for full-time, part-time, and casual employees. Read the support document.
- Bulk import employee information for onboarding invitations: You can now import your employee information in bulk to make it easier to invite them to complete their onboarding requirements. Read the full feature notes.
- Bulk send employee onboarding invitations: You can now send employee onboarding invitations in bulk. Read the full feature notes.
- Cost centres: This function allows you to attribute costs to your rosters so you can get a view of projected vs. actual costs. Read the full feature notes.
- Improved alert for manual timesheet processing: Managers are alerted if a shift already has an associated timesheet or if there is no associated shift.
- Termination report external ID field: The termination report now includes an external ID to help the payroll team identify the correct employee record.
- Termination report dates: The dates for an employee's given notice, last day of employment and processing have been formatted to be easier to view when exported.
- Timesheet export quantity display: The quantity field on the timesheet export has been updated to only display up to 2 decimal places (e.g. 0.08 instead of 0.0833333).
Article is closed for comments.