We have updated Roubler to version 7.1 with major improvements and some bug fixes.
- Employee submitted timesheets and multiple breaks: Let permitted employees submit their own timesheets, which may now include multiple break times, ready to be approved by a manager. Read the full feature notes here.
- Add notes to timesheet export: Add custom notes against employee timesheets, which will be included when you export the data as a CSV. Read the full feature notes here.
- Filter terminated employees: Filter your employee list view even further with the "show terminated employees only" toggle.
- Alternative measures of labour efficiency: Choose your preferred measure of labour efficiency. The default option measures the labour costs of generating $1 of sales. The alternative option measures how many sales are brought in per hour of labour. These are both filterable down to a location level.
- Improved filtering of leave requests by date range: We have removed the 62 day limit for viewing and exporting leave requests.
- When filtering the employee list, some lists would not populate when certain filters were combined. This has been fixed. Now you can easily view your employee list as one of these filtered groups: rosterable, non-payrolled, or terminated.
- The Roubler system identifies employees by email, which means if an employee moves to another company who also uses Roubler, there were sometimes clashes with their existing accounts. This has now been resolved.
Article is closed for comments.