BPAY files can be used to make multiple BPAY payments via internet banking. You can set up more than one BPAY account then choose which account should be used for each pay schedule.
Before you can generate a BPAY file, you need to first set up the BPAY file settings for your business using the following steps.
Management > Payroll > Payroll Settings > Payment files
- Select BPAY File Settings
- Click Add
- Select your Financial institution from the drop down menu
- Enter the details as prompted. These will vary depending on the financial institution you have selected but may include BSB number, Account number, Financial institution code and Customer ID.
Please note: At this stage, we only support BPAY file formats for the following financial institutions:
- National Australia Bank (NAB)
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA)