This feature helps you save time sifting through invalid leave requests by setting up a leave balance threshold based on leave type. This prevents employees from applying for leave they haven't acquired.
How does this feature work?
- First, you have to set up the threshold by leave type. To do so, go to Management > Settings > Leave types.
- Add a new leave type or edit an existing leave type.
- In the "Leave type" popup that appears, set the minimum leave balance for your employees.
Once the minimum leave balance is set, employees will see an error message if they submit a leave request that exceeds the threshold.
What else should I know?
- For customers integrated with Simplepay, a minimum leave balance must be set.
- Minimum leave balances will be displayed as days for customers integrated with SimplePay, and as hours for customers integrated with KeyPay.
1. Create Timesheet should be set to YES
2. Approved leave will need to be updated in the payroll engine so once it's payrolled it will have the latest available balance
3. Approved leave timesheets should be payrolled for the correct available balance to display otherwise available balance would be incorrect as it will still include approved leaves that aren't payrolled.
4. Leave Timesheets must be payrolled as the minimum leave balance is based on the Available balance.