We have updated Roubler to version 7.2 with some major improvements and bug fixes.
- Annualisation: Compare an employee's potential income to their actual award-based income to ensure they are not underpaid. This feature is available to Australian customers. Read the full feature notes here.
- Minimum leave balance: Save time sifting through invalid leave requests by setting up a leave balance threshold based on leave type. This prevents employees from applying for leave they haven't acquired. If their leave balance hits the set threshold, they'll be informed that the leave application hasn't been processed any further. Read the full feature notes here.
- Multiple work requirements per shift: Assign multiple work requirements to shifts to ensure only the employees who meet the set criteria can be rostered. When creating a shift with multiple work requirements, the list of available employees who meet the shift requirements will be filtered accordingly, and smart rostering will respect all of these requirements.
- Bluesheets integration: Gain greater visibility over your costing and sales figures with our integration with Bluesheets, which automatically syncs data from any point-of-sale (POS). Read the full feature notes here.
- Talenox integration: Enjoy seamless workforce management processes with our integration with Talenox. This feature is only available to Singapore customers.
- A bug was preventing new shifts to be added to newly created roster templates.
- The associated shifts dropdown was checking for shifts +/- 2 weeks from today. The system now correctly checks from the timesheet start date.
- A bug was preventing managers from seeing employees from parent branch locations.
- In some situations, employees were not able to see "My profile" in the dropdown menu.
- In some situations, the superannuation page was stuck while loading during onboarding via import invite.
- Notes on payslips were not displaying.
- The system was not asking for confirmation when deleting a pay rule.
- Employees were sometimes seeing payslips when the funds haven't been released.
- Mobile clock-ins were not included in the On-Time pie chart on the dashboard.
- The pay point mapping in Simplepay for South African customers is now fixed.
- The import timesheets modal was closing when double-clicking the file to be imported.