This article provides information on how to complete the onboarding process as a new employee. Your employer might have customise steps built into the onboarding process, so it may look slightly different from the example in this article.
1. Once your employer has entered you as a new employee in their system, you will receive an email containing the below information. In this example, Roubler Australia is inviting Jen Doe to complete the onboarding process.
You will need to select the 'Go to Onboarding' button to be directed to the Onboarding site.
2. In the first section, you will need to accept the offer. Select the 'Sign' button and then select the 'Continue' button to proceed to the next section.
3. If your employer has entered standard hours for you, it will appear in this section. You will need to select the 'Continue' button to proceed to the next section.
4. In this section, fill out the required information and select the 'Continue' button:
- Your name (if amendments are needed)
- Mobile Phone
- Date of Birth
- Residental Address
6. You will need to provide personal identification. This can be one of the following:
- Driver's licence
- 18+ card
You also need to specify your residency status. Depending on the option selected in the drop-down list, you will be required to provide further information:
7. In this section, select Yes or No to each of the questions.
- If you select Yes to 'Do you hold any other licences or tickets?', you will need to provide the following information:
- If you select Yes to 'Do you have any relevant qualifications?', you will need to provide the following information:
- If you select Yes to 'Are you currently studying, you will need to provide the following:
- If your employer has detailed any required qualifications, It will prompt you for the expiry date and you will need to upload a copy of it. In the example below, Roubler Australia has entered RSA as a required qualification.
8. In this section, you will need to complete the Tax File Number Declaration. When you have provided all information, hit 'Sign' then select the 'Continue' button to proceed.
9. In this section, you will need to enter your bank information such as the name on the account, BSB number and account number then select 'Continue'.
10. Fill out your super details then select 'Continue' to proceed to the next section.
11. In the Medical Emergency section, you will need to answer the questions and enter the details of your emergency contact. Once you have done this, select the 'Continue' button.
12. If your employer has turned on the Medical Details section and the detailed questionnaire has been turned on, it will look like the below. You are required to fill out all the information:
If the non-detailed questionnaire has been turned on, you will only get the first section of the questionnaire. Fill out the information and select the 'Continue' button.
13. The last section of your onboarding process, will look like the below. You will need to declare that all your information is correct then select the 'Sign' button before selecting the 'Continue' button.
If your organisation has uploaded further documents for you to review, it will appear like the below:
An example is the Fair Work Information Statement document below. You will need to select the 'Sign' button before you can proceed:
15. Once you have entered all the required information in all of the sections, reviewed the documents and declared all the information is correct, you have completed your onboarding and you will receive the screen below:
You will also receive a confirmation email with your clocking pin and password to log in:
If you have not received the confirmation email, please check your spam/junk folder.