The Pay Run Inclusion Report details all the pay run inclusions and additional earnings lines set up for each employee. It allows the user to view all the recurring components of an employee's standard pay.
Instructions on setting up pay run inclusions for employees can be found here. Additional earnings lines are set up via the employee's Pay Rates screen and under the heading "Additional Earnings Lines".
You can access this report via the Management > Reporting menu, under the 'Payroll' heading:
You can filter the report using the following parameters:
- Employee: The default value is 'All', however you can also generate the report for a specific employee.
- Employee Default Location: The default value is 'All', however you can choose to generate the report for employees assigned to a specific primary location.
- Employing Entity: This filter will only appear if you have multiple employing entities set up in the business. The default value is 'All', however you can choose to generate the report for a specific employing entity.
- Pay Schedule: The default value is 'All', however you can choose to generate the report for a specific pay schedule.
- Status: The default value is 'All', which includes active and expired inclusions and additional earnings. Otherwise, you can choose to generate the report for either active only or expired only data.
Once you have set your filters, you can:
- Generate the report on screen;
- Export to Excel;
- Export to CSV;
- Export to PDF.
An example of the data displayed in this report is as follows:
This report can also be scheduled and sent to recipients via Report Packs.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.