The employee details audit report provides an audit log of changes made to employee profiles.
Please note that the audit log will only capture changes made on or after 30th March 2016.
- Date Range - Filters based on set periods or custom dates
- Pay Schedule - Filters all employees that have the specified pay schedule as their default pay schedule.
- Employee Default Location - Filters all employees that have the specified location as their default location.
- Employee - Show only the audit events for the specified employee
- Section - Filters for 'sections' of the system i.e. Bank Accounts, Leave Allowances, Pay Rates. Select from a drop down list.
- Employing Entity (if applicable)
The following changes are audited:
- Additional Earning Lines
- Employee Details
- Tax File Declaration
- Emergency Contacts
- Opening Balances
- Pay Run Defaults
- Pay Rates
- Leave Allowances
- Bank Accounts
- Super Funds
- Work Types
- Portal Access
- Kiosk Access
- Pay Run Inclusions
Example Report Output
An example of the information that is output from the report is shown below:
- Apart from a 'Status: Incomplete' event, no audit changes are recorded for an employee until their set up is complete.
- The channel column indicates the source of the change. The current channels are:
- Web: changes made inside the web application
- ESS: changes made by employees via the self-service portal
- API: changes made using the API
- FileImport: changes made by, for example, an employee import CSV file
- Job Handler: changes made automatically by the system
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org