Navigating to Expense Claims Management Page
If you have received an email notification for an employees expense claim, you can click on the 'View in Roubler' link in the email, and this will automatically redirect you to the expense claims management page within Roubler.
Alternatively, you can directly go to Expense Management page by clicking on Management > Expense Claims.
Approving Expense Claims
On the expense claims page you are presented with a list of submitted expense claims.
1. Find the expense claim you want to approve.
2. Review and click 'Approve'
3. Click 'OK' on the confirmation message.
The expense claim will now be displayed with 'Approved' status. The employee will be notified of the approval via email.
Declining an Expense Claim
1. Find the expense claim you wish to decline.
2. Click on the 'Decline' button and provide reason for rejection
3. Click the 'Decline' button.
The expense claim will now be displayed with 'Decline' status. The employee will be notified via email.
Submitting Expense Claim on employee's behalf
1. Click on the 'Add' [ + ] button found on the right corner of the page. The expense request form will be displayed.
2. Complete the form with the necessary details then click the 'Save' button.
3. You will then need to 'Approve' this expense.
Editing Expense Claim
1. Click the 'Edit' button
2. The Expense claim form will be displayed. Make the necessary amendments then click 'Save'.