To update an employees tax code declaration you need to go to Management > Employees > open the employee's profile, click on Finance and Payroll on the left menu, scroll down to the Tax Declaration section and select the 'Edit' button.
Edit the details in the 'Finance and tax details' section and the 'Tax Declaration'
Employment Type: Update the employment type as required. The options available for selection are:
- Full Time
- Part Time
- Independent Contractor (only available if the feature has been enabled)
Tax Code and Source of Income: Update the tax code and Source of income. The source of income and tax code associations are:
- Primary Income - M, ME, M SL, ME SL, WT
- Secondary Income - S, SH, SB, S SL, SH SL, SB SL
- Other Income - NSW, CAE, EDW, STC
- Schedular Payments - WT (only available if contractor management feature has been enabled, refer to Advanced Settings for more information. This value will be selected automatically if the employment type is set at Independent Contractor).
- Non Disclosed - ND
Once tax code details have been updated, click on the 'Update Employee' button.
You will get a confirmation message once details have been saved successfully.
If you have any questions or feedback please let us know via email@example.com