Navigating to Pay Types
1. To go to Pay Types, click Management dropdown, located at the top navigation pane then click Settings
2. Once in Settings page, scroll down and look for the Pay Types tile
Managing Pay Types
Add a new Pay Type
1. Once in Pay Types page, click the [ + ] button (Add)
2. Fill out the Pay Type form / modal then click Save
Note: Either Fixed amount or Multiplier field must have data
3. Created Pay Types are then listed in the data table
Edit existing Pay Type
1. To edit any existing Pay Type, click the Edit button on the pay type you wish to update / edit. The Pay Type form / modal will then popup and you can start updating the fields. Don't forget to Save.
Delete existing Pay Type
1. To delete a Pay Type, click the Edit button on the pay type you wish to delete then on the Pay Type modal / form, click the Delete button
Note: External Mapping dropdown values are explicitly coming from the integrated Payroll provider.
Assigning Pay Types to a new or existing Pay Rule
1. First, you need to set up your company's Pay Rule. You can go to this link to get more details on Pay Rules
2. Upon creating your new Pay Rule version, you can assign the Pay Type you intend the system to use for your Pay rule block
3. Click Save
Note: Only users with Admin access can manage this section.
Article is closed for comments.